Rail-tracked operation on arced bridge.
Waterjet - a superior way of doing things!
Hydro-demolition and rotating jet:
- Only removes damaged concrete.
- Rough and smooth surfaces without micro-cracks.
- New casting can be done without expensive adhesives.
- Reinforcement becomes clean and rust-free.
- Many times faster than other methods.
- Good working conditions for operator.
- Achieves extremely good bonding surface.
- Problems with separating damaged from sound concrete.
- Micro-cracks and vibrations in reinforcement.
- Crushed aggregate.
- Damage to reinforcement caused by impact.
- Poor capacity.
- Dust problems, poor working conditions.
- Poor bonding.
For further information and quotations: